Kick me when I'm down
3+

She didn't have to wait long for her long time friend to let her in and returned the darker colored fae's affectionate embrace, glad to see her for the first time in what felt like months and may have actually been months. She was slightly ashamed of herself for not coming to see her sooner and hoped that Rendall could forgive her for her lapse in friendly visits. She could smell Noah's scent on Rendall's fur, it was new as well and she hoped to the Great Mother that her idiot of a brother hadn't done anything to hurt her, he would be in for a world of pain if he had. But the female, whilst a depressed and sad air lingered about her didn't give off any projections of pain. Jace also smelt Shiloh on her and resisted the urge to sneer about it, the burned woman was nothing but trouble in Jace's opinion. She returned the ceremonial greeting to Rendall.

"It's good to see you too, I am truly sorry I haven't visited more often, I could make all sorts of excuses why but I would rather not insult the both of us. So I will just apologise for it and promise you that I will visit more often in future." She added a sheepish smile at her friend as she spoke, she may be higher ranking but that was no excuse for bad manners or the like.

"Tea sounds lovely, I could use something to wake me back up." She did not question Rendall staying in the old vineyard house on her own, and actually felt better that she would be away from Noah while he was going through his issues,

"I also wanted to talk to you about Noah. If you're up to it that is." She didn't want to push the conversation onto her if she wasn't ready to have it.

Messages In This Thread