And this vision ends.
[html]
OOC: Daww Jazper is in awe/ +300

It was good to get away from the pack every now and then. It had quickly come to his attention that it was better just to walk away some times. Gunnar was going to ask Fia to be his mate and he would have to smile along with it. The boy was a good kid but they were still pups in his mind, barely shifted and with hardly a full rotation of seasons behind them. The thought of his little girl growing up had been what pushed him out of the fort in the first place. Fia was his baby, his little angel and now she was going to have a mate, another male to take care of her. It left the warrior feeling rather useless as a father. What was he going to do when Enzo found himself a girl as well? They would always be his pups but now they didn’t need their daddy even though he still needed them.

Sitting under the tree he silently flipped through a book, this particular one was a play written about a young couple named Romeo and Juliette. So far their actions had caused nothing but more fear to the Knight. What if Gunnar and Fia ran away? A bark drew his yellow eyes quickly from the book to an off white wolf approaching. Taking in the scent on the air Jazper became slightly confused, he recognized the scent but it wasn’t exactly how he remembered it. As she approached the new alpha found himself dumbstruck. The answer to her question slipped out in his soft Scottish accent, “Casa di Cavalieri, my friend Anann and I just formed it.”

Taking in her appearance he couldn’t help but to smile, she was exactly how he remembered her from the day she accepted him into Jaded Shadows. She probably didn’t recognize him at all as it had been almost four years since their meeting and at the time he had been a starving pup. Finally composing himself he spoke again, “I’m Jazper. You accepted me into Jaded Shadow’s when I was a pup.”

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread