And this vision ends.
The first two sentences are just one big euphemism... 8)
[html]
[/html] The large wolf responded quickly enough. Even though Tayui's lupus form was impressive -- for a female -- as she drew closer, she recognized that even sprawled out, he was probably twice her size. He reminded her a bit of Skoll and Jantus: two warriors in their own rights.

Tayui nodded in response and was about to mumble a word of thanks when he piped up again. While she was still processing the information, he added to it with another tidbit of information: he knew her. And, supposedly, she knew him. She frowned and took another step closer. Yes, his scent was familiar. However, she couldn't quite say she remembered every single child that had passed through Jaded Shadows during her co-Alphaship. She recognized him alright, but she couldn't place him.

Intrigued, she questioned him: "just you? Were you adopted, then? Or did you come with your parents? I recognize your scent and your name." She paused, and in an attempt to tread with a little more delicacy, she explained: "my mate and I adopted two puppies together and so did a lot of others in the pack. They had big hearts." [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread