And this vision ends.
[html]
OOC: / +300

Her frown was not encouraging as she moved closer. Maybe he should have just kept his yap shut. The last time she had seen him Jazper had been hardly able to care for himself, let along contribute to a pack, and now he was four years older and starting his own pack. Time has passed and sometimes it was better to leave the past in the past but it excited him to see an old face, it was not often he saw wolves from his puphood after all. He sat tall awaiting a word from her, out in the wild they were equals however he already had a respect for the female that she perhaps did not have for him. The only chance of her accepting him as an equal was through his pure mass, while he would prefer that she get to know him enough to be friendly he would accept respect for physical ability for now.

She spoke up finally asking questions, as expected. At the mention of a mate he tilted his head slightly to the side,“You have a mate? I did not know that. Of course I was too young to know anyway. Shrugging off the fact he quickly began to give his old alphess information with a grin, My full name is actually Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. I was adopted first by Deirdre Rhiannon but she never came to find her pups or myself after the fire. Instead her mother Deuce and her mate Lucifer took the pups and I in. I’ve lived in Crimson Dreams since, though Deuce, Lucifer and my adoptive brothers all left during that time. It’s only since a couple months ago that my friend and I have created Casa di Cavalier because I wanted to be able to protect my family and friends better. Pausing he stopped himself from talking anymore, a habit that he still held from his puphood. How have you been? You don’t smell like any pack. Although he would be able to survive without a doubt as a loner it was not the life for him, being a family man.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread