And this vision ends.
Somehow this got really long, sorry!
[html]
[/html] Tayui nodded slowly and silently when Jazper asked about her mate. Sensing that it was only a quick question and a prelude to a longer response, she remained silent, curious to know who had adopted him. She didn’t know if he had ever met Shaeniire or if he remembered her – and now, if he thought they were still mates – so she felt like she should probably mention it at some point. He likely didn’t know about her death, either.

When Jazper gave his full name, she immediately thought of Deuce. She was surprised to hear that Deirdre had been the one to adopt him; for some reason, she’d always remembered Deuce the best. But maybe that was because she’d been the one to deal with Deuce’s grief when her son Shadow had been killed for trespassing.

Soon enough, Jazper did identify Deuce as a second mother. Tayui thought it was a little humorous that he had been raised by two generations of the same family. If she remembered correctly, Deirdre had been mates with Pilot Haddon and they’d had a son. Two, if she remembered correctly: Sirius Revlis and Apollo. That would mean Jazper was the adoptive brother to Sirius. For some reason, this struck her as being grotesquely amusing: she really did not like the wolf Sirius had become. She still remembered that boy telling stories in Shadowed Sun. Much had changed.

He also identified the new pack, likely the one half a kilometre away, as Casa di Cavalieri. He identified ‘protection’ as a reason for its creation; though, Tayui didn’t know what that meant. She figured something had happened during his time in Crimson Dreams to push him to form a new pack.

When he asked her about her pack status, she shook her head with a rueful smile.

“I’m a loner,” she replied, knowing it was obvious, but needing something to start off with. “After the fire, Fatin – the other Alpha of Jaded Shadows at the time – and I got split up. I started a new pack to the north, where Anathema is now. Shadowed Sun – a continuation of the previous naming traditions, I suppose. I was still in love with Jaded Shadows, so it only seemed natural. Deirdre’s mate – former mate, maybe, I don’t really remember – Pilot, was the other leader. He was the father of what would be your siblings, Sirius and Apollo. Pilot and Sirius were members of the pack, as well as Kieran, from Jaded Shadows. The pack lasted a bit before we lost Skoll, a wolf who used to be a member of Storm. He was killed and Kieran left to let his family know. With our two warriors gone, we were small and dispersed. I was a loner for a bit and then joined AniWaya with Pilot and Ember Phoenix, Phoenix and Iskata’s kid. I lived there for two years until… a little while ago. I left and was a member of Anathema for a bit, but nothing felt right. I’ve been a loner for a while now,” she concluded. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread