And this vision ends.
[html]
OOC: / +300

His story was always a complicated one and it took a fairly attentive canine to care or remember much of it. In this case the white female seemed to be fairly interested and he was sure she knew of his parents. It was strange to see Tayui after so many years and he did not blame her for not knowing him. Now he remained silent, allowing the white lady the same privilege of an attentive audience. She confirmed what he already knew she was indeed a loner. It was interesting, the tale. He had wondered, in the dead of night when he could not sleep, what had become of the members of Jaded Shadows. He hardly remembered them as he had met few and had only lived there a short time, but he still wondered. He did not recall a pack called Shadowed Sun, he must have been to young to know the packs around them anyway. At such a young age one only cared about their own home and believed their alpha to be the only one.

At the mention of Pilot his ears perked straight up. The male had come to visit once, before Jazper could understand why he would want to see Deirdre. As she continued to throw names at him he only understood the context of most of what she said, he did not know Storm but figured it must have been a pack, and he did not remember a Kieran from Jaded Shadows. He recalled Sirus leaving, talking about finding his father but if he were to run into the younger man today he would not recognize him as he had not seen him since his puphood. “I met Pilot once, as well as Ember when she was staying in Crimson Dreams, do you know what happened to them?” Perhaps Tayui would know more about the two wolves fate, as he had lost track of them years ago. “And what of Sirius? Out of my brother’s Deuce’s boys were much closer to me, Apollo returned only once when we were older but I never say Sirius again, I doubt he would even remember my name if I said it to him.”

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread