And this vision ends.
[html]
[/html] Tayui nodded quickly when Jazper mentioned meeting Pilot and Ember. She was glad that a few of the names she'd offered were familiar. She was uncertain of where their histories overlapped and for how long they'd lived in the same pack together. She didn't even know if he knew his so-called 'brothers': Sirius and Apollo. She quickly re-focused her attention to his question. She responded quickly.

"After AniWaya? I'm not sure. Ember became mates with a wolf, but they disappeared after maybe a year. Pilot left sooner, but I'm not sure where he went. I'm sorry; they never said anything to me." She explained this all with a sad tone. She wished she had more to say, but the times were long gone just like her friends. "What of your family? Have you seen Deuce or Deirdre recently? I haven't heard from either of them since Jaded Shadows," she explained. She didn't know what to expect since she hadn't known them too well, but she hoped Jazper might have better news. If the conversation went well, she hoped to ask how his life was going too. She wasn't too sure to expect, but certainly he must have done something right along the way to be the leader of a pack. Albeit a newly-formed one, which could mean exile, she never recalled him being particularly nefarious. Though, Sirius had been a pleasant child and now he was a monster. With that thought, she quietly added: "Sirius is the leader of Salsola to the north. But I wouldn't go up looking for him. He's changed and his pack isn't like anything I've seen in a long time. They're bloodthirsty. He isn't the bright child I remember." [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread