And this vision ends.
[html]
OOC: / +300

As the pale lady spoke Jazper took a moment to be a typical man. Although he did listen, with ears perked up and a smile, he took her in. She wasn’t a petite female and was probably considered fairly large among the ladies but when compared to Jazper’s monumental stature and wide torso she would be considered small. Although her age was visible to the eye it intrigued the male who was in the middle of his fourth year of life and found young females to be too naive to the world and immature. He was quite sick of younger ladies who believed that they should always get what they asked for. The coal male was not rude to those he courted by any stretch of the imagination but he did believe that the relationship should not rest on his paws and he found comfort in looking to an older woman for once.

He took comfort in knowing that Ember had found herself a mate and gone off. They had only met a couple of brief times but it was nice to know that his old acquaintance was most likely happy and had found a new home. Even though he wished that Tayui knew more about Pilot he could not fault her for not knowing. Deuce returned to Crimson Dreams shortly before I left to form Casa, I can’t guarantee she’s still there as she does tend to wander. A sideways smirk formed on his lips as he thought of his mother, She’s doing well though. Finally getting a hold of herself and she seemed to be getting quite close to Soran Aatte when I left so she’s happy. It was nice to see Deuce looking into the possibility of having a new mate. Lucifer had been a rotten guy behind the scenes.

As for Deirdre I really couldn’t saw. She never came back for us after the fire but I did run into a daughter of her’s, Addison, who was about a year or so younger than myself a couple years back. The information was useless but it was all he could offer. There was no sign of the white lady that had originally taken him into the Rhiannon family. Pausing he began to frown, Sirius had gone bad had he? It hurt Jazper to hear that the bouncing and happy boy he had once thought of as a brother was now off to the North causing problems. What has he done? Nothing against you I hope? Now he bore not the friendly and happy face of light conversation, but that of a true leader and warrior full of concern for his fellow canine and the lady before him.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread