bird song
[html]

Big Grin

Sage nodded, brightening when he recognized her meaning right away. "Yes! Like tobacco," she nodded in encouragement, exhaling another cloud. A creamy paw held out the almost-empty lighter to her new acquaintance, and she eyed him curiously as he struggled to accept her gifts. Eventually, though, he managed it, and she couldn't stifle her giggles at his coughing. It always did amuse her, even still. Accepting it back, she puffed on it for a moment as she evaluated her new company with a half-lidded goldenrod gaze, a sweetly curved smile stretching her black lips. She nodded at his response to the smoke, watching his movements for the tell-tale, curious actions of a new user. "Mm, isn't it lovely?" she cooed, smoke leaking from her throat as she spoke.

Hospitable as ever, Sage offered, "Care to join me?" as she motioned towards the small day-camp she'd set up. There sat a small stack of charred logs; the fire had gone out while she'd slept, and now it only sizzled here and there. Sadly, she had no food to offer; but she would share her fire, and her smoke. "You headed anywhere in particular love?" she asked after a moment as she fanned at the dying fire with a broad, thick leaf. With the lighter she lit another more flammable leaf and laid it beneath the kindling, waiting for the flames to catch. "My name is Sage RIver Lykoi, by the way," she introduced, using her full name proudly. She was Razekiel's daughter through and through, and glad for it. "From Ichika no Ho-en, just west of here," she elaborated with a pleasant smile, unable to keep herself from watching his unfocused, bright-blue eyes through the smoke now quickly rising through the dry wood. With a longer stick, she poked at the logs, rearranging them as the ends crumbled into ash.

<style>
.sage-field {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TydOF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-field p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-field p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-field b {color:#919919; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread