bird song
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 227

The cannabis was like no tobacco he'd ever smelled, that was certain; but he found he quite liked the difference in scent and taste, and, as he was invited to join her beside the fire, he felt the smoke settle in his chest, giving him an odd, weightless feeling. "It's much different than I expected," He conceded as he folded his legs carefully on the other side of the fire and set his staff on the ground beside him. He watched the flames begin to stir to life, and seemed almost in a trance as he watched the process he'd become so familiar with happen with someone else.

She introduced herself, making him blink and lift his gaze. A smile drifted across his face, and he nodded a few times, making his head bob a bit before he stopped himself. "I am Swentzle Byström, of the Shikoban tribe, from the far south." He introduced, and added a moment later, "I am considering Ichika No Ho-En as a pack to join, but I do not wish to rush into things. Too many mistakes are made when people do not think." His gaze dropped back to the fire, and his thoughts lingered for an almost bitter moment on the incident that had blinded him, before it moved on to other things, and his sorrow was momentarily forgotten.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.swentzle-fieldsofgold { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kmHKk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#93d7fa; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#555555; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .wordcount {color:#555555; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread