bird song
[html]

yeah... sorry about my spree-fail. >< i've never been good at that. lol. and sorry this is short! :\

"Different..." her voice trailed off, nodding rhythmically as she stared into the flames. Then her eyes flew up to him. "In a good way?" she asked, smiling. The heat of the fire prickled the soft skin of her face as she leaned into it, and the logs crackled as the fire did it's work. Sage still recognized the sensation of the high, despite experiencing it with near constancy; it was a feeling she relished, and the fire only made it more enjoyable.

The petite mottled man responded with his own name, mentioning his own tribe as well. The Dai-in hadn't heard of it, but she liked the name. Her face visibly brightened, golden eyes widening with excitement as he continued, though; now, he was a potential member of the pack. Now, she was more curious. "Oh yes, you're quite right," she replied sadly, reflecting on her own recent experience with mistakes. With a sigh, she pulled her gaze from the fire. "Anything you'd like to know about Ichika? I've only recently moved here, myself, but I'm learning," she admitted, not wanting to say the name of her previous home, for fear that he would recognize it and withdraw from her. The image she had tried so hard to change had prevailed, she knew; but Sage was not like them, and she didn't think she ever could be.

<style>
.sage-field {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TydOF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-field p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-field p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-field b {color:#919919; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread