bird song
[html]

sorry for the horrific wait :S

It could have been said that Inferni was as much of a tightly-knit family pack as Ichika-- but the differences between their behavior was clear. Sage couldn't see Ichikans killing anyone; that was their law, after all, and something that she greatly appreciated about her new home. It set her mind at ease, and while she knew she could not account for unexpected things (like Chapel, the traitorous woman who had started it all), it at least helped her sleep more soundly.

Dark chocolate ears tuned into his speech intently as he explained a bit about himself. She found a frown pulling at the corners of her lips as he concluded. "What makes you say that?" she asked, genuinely curious and concerned. She inhaled from the quickly disappearing joint again, releasing the smoke slowly as she spoke. "Ichika is about unity, about family, you were right. And those wishing to join our family and lay their loyalties in this place of peace will not be turned away for any discriminatory reasons. Even if physicality is not your strength, my friend," she assured him, placing a fire-warmed creamy paw on his darker shoulder, "I'm sure that Ichika could find a place for you. Your mind seems strong, after all." Dragging the last of the smoke from the remains of the hand-rolled cigarette, she tossed it into the copper flame. "A family needs all sorts, doesn't it?" she added with a friendly grin, knowing that it was true. Ichika really did have a place for everyone, so long as their path did not lead them to unnecessary violence or hatred. Sage finally felt properly at home. She belonged here, with her father, and despite her sisters' choices to go elsewhere, she thought that Ichika was really where they all belonged.

<style>
.sage-field {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TydOF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-field p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-field p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-field b {color:#919919; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread