bird song
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 171

Her words rang true to something inside him, and he paused to consider them, thinking not of the family of Ichika, but of his home. A family really did need all sorts, he mused; he might not be useful in the same way, but if he had stayed...surely they would have found something for him to do. He rubbed a hand over his arm thoughtfully as she spoke, his fingers pausing briefly on the tribal symbols carved into his arms. A part of the family...he already belonged to a family, already had a family within that family, and he'd left them for shame.

"I suppose you are right..." He murmured, his gaze far-off and pondering, and with quite suddenly a lot to think about, he rose, gathering his staff carefully. "I...need to think. It was a pleasure meeting you." He said, with a small smile in her direction, and then he wandered off, more lost in his own head than he'd been in quite a long time.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.swentzle-fieldsofgold { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kmHKk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#93d7fa; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#555555; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .wordcount {color:#555555; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread