Tales of Autumn
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... 40f94a.png); background-color:#DCD393; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 180px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Date: ( Aug.--- ) Do You Remember? | Zalen

After a long time apart, Zalen and X'y have a wonderful reunion. During it, she learns of his loss of Titania, and though it starts off unpleasant, they find that the bond they began seasons before is still intact and thriving. 24 pts.

Date: ( Aug. 31st ) One Moment at a Time | X'ies

X'yrin confronts X'ies about her interest and breeding with Zalen of New Dawn, but learns that his previous absence was due to a gift he was making for her. [Mature] 21 pts.

Date: ( 3rd ) Back From Bliss | Jaden

T.B.A

Date: ( 5th ) Nestling | Shawchert

T.B.A

Date: ( 6th ) The Lost Queen | Titania

After learning about Titania's absence, she has a sudden encounter with the lost woman...at her doorstep!

Date: ( 14th- Daytime ) Ask me no Questions, I tell you no Lies | X'Uri, Zeus

Zeus and X'y have a little bump with X'Uri in the common area.

Date: ( 14th- Afternoon ) A Momentary Retreat | Niernan

The 'ill' X'y has her first encounter with the Vald of Vinatta and she is anything but hospitable to him. 23 pts.

Date: ( --- ) Alone and Forgotten | Lyris, Sira

A young female comes to the borders of Sangi'lak. 9 pts

Date: ( 17th ) Reflected Path | Vesper

T.B.A

Date: ( 18th ) A Morning Howl | Aura

T.B.A

Date: ( 20th ) Flirting with Death | Lyris

Lyris and X'y have a little bonding time by the lake...by cleaning a wound! 17 pts.

Date: ( 22nd ) Refugee of the Sea | Vladi, X'ies

T.B.A

Date: (--- ) Thread | Person

T.B.A

[/html]

Messages In This Thread