Tales of Autumn
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/May.png); background-color:#DCD393; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 180px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Date: (April 30th ) Forager | Niro

X'yrin leaves the Family in the Wentworth on a hunt and runs into the kindly assisting Niro after mistaking for trying to take her kill.

Date: ( 2nd ) A Day in the Life of Simplicity | Jaden

After her hunting trip, X'yrin returns to an ambush by her friend and partner, but what began as a little fun turns into a bout that redefines the word 'intense'.

Date: (---) Things Change, My Dear | Blaise

As the Family treks on toward the Northern Tide, X'yrin comes across a lone young female...

Date: (11th) What Thine Eyes See | Jaden

On a sleepless night, X'yrin is accompanied by Jaden to familiarize themselves with the territory. But the night of exploration becomes one of confession and the two of them silently proclaim their unyielding love for each other.

Date: (12th) I Go where the Spirits carry Me | Penzdez

Following a peculiar sound on the wind leads X'yrin to meet Penzdez, a generous wanderer that shares his tales of China as well as offer his aid to help the wolves of the small band stock their reserves.

Date: (13th) Worthwhile | Jiva

X'yrin is surprised to find Jiva of New Dawn wandering the Northern Tides and does what she can to offer her aid with his unique and troubling dilemma.

Date: (13th- Late Afternoon) Out of Focus | Zeitgeist

---

Date: (15th) Lazy Day | Alistair

The Nomad is in for a surprise when she meets the uniquely hued Alistair...

Date: (17th) Yours and Mine | Saniglak

A feast is made to honor the bond of Family for the wolves of the growing band. It is a generous celebration open to any and all that smell the meat and wish for the company of kind souls.

Date: (18th) That Dangerous Scent | R/O

That horrid time of the season has come and X'yrin finds herself angry at any and everything, but to none more so than that image of her mate Saluce, now gone but not forgotten especially when the instinct to breed is nigh unbearable for the severely vexed female.

Date: (19th) Storm's Delight | Jaden

[Mature] Hiding away from the rain, she shares one of the pack caches with Jaden, but it turns into more than a causal encounter.

Date: (23rd) Endless | Emmanuelle

Returning to the Wentworth to retrieve a few missed items, X'y meets a young Inferni female having difficulty with a bird.

Date: (26th) Soothe My Soul | Pendzez

What begins as a morning mishap, turns into a pleasant conversation with her packmate.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread