you've been remade
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/3VFIu.png);">
OOC: Now Mars feels bad for them. thanks for the compliment. I made this table about a year ago when i first picked Mars up. +5
I tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it.

The older of the two questioned his title he had called them. Mars furrowed his brows lightly. The boy seemed to be pretty protective of his little brother, keeping on with the pushing back of the younger, curious child. Mars cast his gaze several times down to the tawny child and then the older, gray one asked whom Mars was. Mars pulled the glasses from his face to get a good look at the two of them, and while doing so, he revealed his almost unnatural icy blue eyes, a common trait upon huskies mostly, but very uncommon in the Cubbins family. You have to be about the same age as my own son, and daughter. spoke Mars, first off, explaining that yes, they both were still children. Mars Russo is the name. he then spoke, nodding his head lightly as he looked down at the children. The smaller boy told Mars that they had no pack, and that they were looking for one. Mars pulled his ears back lightly. He knew that it would be trouble to bring them home with him, not because of the fact that Crimson Dreams would not want them because that was not true, but because of his own condition that would confuse the children. The child then asked if Mars could dismount his steed. Mars furrowed his brows again at the child and then snorted. He also hesitated to move, for a good minute before he decided it was respectful for him to dismount. He then moved and dismounted the steed and pushed on the buckskin's chest to move him back, away from the two children.

Mars heard the next words of the child, him telling Mars that they were not from around here, and that they were from Arizona. That miserable desert place. Mars' looked at the male, and shook his head. What a miserable place to come from. I'm from California myself. spoke the handsome Russo male. He moved over to the steed and rustled through the things that were on the horse's back. He pulled a warm, moose pelt from the things he had and he handed it out to the children. This should help with that coldness. It's going to be a rough winter this year, I suggest you find yourself a pack. There's plenty around. One to the east, three to the south, one to the west, three or four to the north. There's plenty to choose from depending on your interests. the male spoke, failing to mention which one he was from. He didn't want the responsibility of them falling upon him, he already had his own children to worry about. Where are your parents? asked Mars, his head cocking lightly as his triangular, husky-like ears had turned towards them.

The buckskin steed had nickered behind him, and nudged his shoulder, which had made the male look over his shoulder and at the stallion. Vox was urging the male that it was time to go home, but it was not like Mars could just leave these children alone here. Not only would it be rude to leave them without any information on the packs that he knew, but it was also careless. The least he could do would be to point them in the right direction, or lead them somewhere where they would be able to stay for the night or something..

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread