you've been remade
[html]
http://i52.tinypic.com/k20j60.png);background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

I dont want to see you walk away from me
The longer Mars was present and obviously not a threat to either of them, the more Leon relaxed. He was almost relaxed completely by the time the older male dismounted his steed and Leon just watched curiously as Trigger continued to try and get by him. The muddled Russo was a curiosity to both youngsters; they'd never seen such a patched up fellow. They'd seen calico cats and that's what the two compared Mars to even if he wasn't the right coloration. "I'm ten months. He's five," the Hughes man replied in a tone that said he was just giving his age and not trying to prove he wasn't a child in an offended or defiant manner. And now knowing this Mars fellow had kids put the rest of Leon's nerves at ease, and he finally allowed Trigger out from behind him.

The young pup walked over to him and sniffed at his leg and peered up at him with bright hazel eyes brimming with curiosity and friendliness. "I'm Trigger, but you can call me Trig! And that's Leon, my brother. You have a cool name," the five-month-old said with a toothy puppy grin as his fluffy tail swung behind him. Leon eyed the multi-colored father when he pulled a moose fur from his horse and gave it to him; the grayscale brute eagerly took it and gave a friendly smirk to Mars and nodded. "Thanks, man. We've been dying for some warmth..." Leon had a few bags full of his clothes from home and he was currently wearing a black long-sleeved shirt with a black leather jacket over that and his woven scarf around his neck, a pair of black jeans and some well-worn boots. Trigger had one of Leon's hoodies on his upper body and a scarf around his neck, but other than that, the poor boy couldn't wear clothes yet. So he'd let Trig use the moose fur during the day and both of them could use it at night.

Leon stepped forward and knelt down by Trig, draping and wrapping the large skin around the boy's lithe pup form. "Oh, do y'happen to have some smokes, too?" he asked hopefully. It'd been two months since his last one and now that he was near so many packs with towns and villages, he was sure there was a good supply of the cancersticks. He'd taken all his dad's cigarettes before he ran off with Trig, but being a horrible chainsmoker, they were gone quick. Leon patted Trig's back before he stood up, looking toward the older much more relaxed and friendly. He was growing annoyed at having to look so far up at the basically huge male; it made him feel incredibly tiny, scrawny and like an actual child. "Why th'fuck is everyone here so fuckin' tall?" he murmured more to himself as he looked to the side. Trigger bumped his leg comfortingly, knowing Leon was growing a Napoleon complex since coming here.

But anyways, onto the subject of packs. Leon knew there were plenty here, but he didn't know there were that many. He and Trigger had a lot of places to choose from it seemed. Now it just took effort on his part to find the right one for them. They needed to find a pack very soon, though. It was already winter and the two couldn't survive two more weeks on their own. "'Ve never been in a pack before," he said lifting a large, clawed hand to rub the back of his neck under the scarf before adjusting it to wrap more tightly around it. "I wouldn't know where to start looking." His eyes had remained away from Mars the duration of those two sentences before his sharp silver eyes gazed upward at Mars again. Trig looked up expectantly too, looking forward to learning more about those pack. Asking Mars to give them a place to stay didn't cross either boy's mind.

I got everything that you could ever need

Leon speaks

Trigger Speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread