you've been remade
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#90d9ff;} .Leon01 i {color:#6B6B79;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#A7A7A7;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/s ... _timg1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Trigger was struggling to get the skin off his head and bent down to try and drag it off instead, but he only managed to get it wrapped more around him and now impossible for him to shake down to his shoulders. Bart was decent(as decent as he would get, anyways) and Leon reached down to the lithe youth and pulled the fur back, much to his brother's relief, but he was instantly turned away from the skirt-wearing giant. Leon and Trigger had grown up in a family and place where everyone wore clothes, so it was taboo for the both of them when they came across anyone not wearing clothes... not that Leon complained, he was fine with it, even if it struck him as odd, having grown up the way he did. "Run back to the den for a while, I'll come and get you," Leon said, causing the pup to let out a disappointed whine. He wanted to stay with this cools stranger longer, but he didn't argue. He looked back up at Leon and licked his chin before bounding toward the den.

When the sooty male turned back around, the skirt-wearing, shirtless male was right there and had placed his larger hand on his cheek. It wasn't often a male made a move on him, so it caused his face to become hot and his heart to start pounding, as well as excitement boil in his gut. A smooth, suave smirk replaced the short look of surprise, his ears falling back at the lick along his cheek. Explore it a little more, nice. Leon let out a gruff chuckle as he lifted his own hands to cup Bart's cheeks before pulling him into a sudden, intense kiss, firmly pressing his body to the taller male's with gusto. He removed one hand only to loop that arm around the back of Bart's neck to keep him where he was, carefully lifting a leg to enticingly place between the calico's legs.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread