forsake not the assembly
[html]

214 words

For a moment after her outburst, Foxglove forgot that she was not alone in where she stood, that Ayasha was right in front of her. As the quiet question reached her, permeated the block she had put up around her mind, the young hybrid stared at her. What kind of question was that? That was not a fair thought, she knew. Ayasha would have no way of knowing the anguish that Foxglove was feeling, and so she would no proper way of responding to the outburst. Foxglove's teary eyes gave way to a dull gaze as she slumped again to the ground. Ayasha had done nothing to her, and she really did not dislike the other scout.

"No," she admitted with a deep, defeated sigh. "Could you please... Help me up?" She did not like asking the other female for help, but she did not feel strong enough to stand on her own. Her horse could help her back to her hut, and she could lay there for a bit and rest. She looked at Ayasha pleadingly. "I would like to go and rest now... I apologize for my prior outburst... The news came as a shock is all." Foxglove felt defeated now, weakened by the news, and she was grasping for composure now.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgltrans02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.foxgltrans02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.foxgltrans02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.foxgltrans02 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/168/foxgltrans.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread