It's a beautiful thing
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
As Leon and Trigger ate their slice of deer, the two listened to Swentzle's words carefully. He didn't really have much else to say about the pack besides they were extremely peaceful.... it had Leon wondering if they'd even fight to protect their members if they were attacked or if they were purely passive. He'd assume not, since that would open them up for attacks and raids and all kinds of bad shit, and they wouldn't put their members in danger, he'd hope. His mind wandered again, back to the raid, as Swentz's did, and he really, sincerely hoped the man didn't find out he was there. It hadn't been his choice, but he couldn't very well defend it even if he was beaten into submitting to the idea and forced into it. He wouldn't excuse it regardless.

Leon's sharp silver eyes looked up to the religious man. A family-oriented pack was nice, but he wasn't sure what all that really meant. Was it only for the family that was there, or...? Maybe not, since Swentzle wanted to join. He didn't quite catch what the end of his sentence was, but he got the idea that the man had family. Somewhere. Leon and Trigger stayed with the man and his unconscious company for a few more hours before they parted ways and the Hughes boys headed back to their den in Ethereal Eclipse. The two left grateful for the company, kindness and donations, and Leon planned on finding Swentzle again sometime soon.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread