What a burden
Occ:Shiloh is almost as short as zana. If maybe at tad taller.

Shiloh froze at Jace's words. She didn't hate her? Shiloh turned to the woman and rubbed her scarred stomach. Katelyn again nudged her forward and Shiloh watched as Jace got a pitchfork down and wrapped a cloth around it. Shiloh had planned on getting Katelyn some hay when Jace came in. Shiloh didn't know how to react to the woman so instead she spoke her mind, wishing to seek forgiveness from Jace. Surely the woman wasn't as cold as Shiloh thought her to be.

She took a timid step towards her and touched her shoulder softly. "I...I am sorry. For letting Kavi disrepect you. For hurting your friend. I know you ha.....dislike me and that most wolves view me as a coward and weakling and i am. But I am trying to better myself. Lady Nayru said something on the lines of to find the meaning in life you must first better yourself and be forgiven by those who have been wronged. I wronged you. And for that I again apologize. I am not spiritally whole Lady Jace. I have been broken," she guestured to her scarred figured and took a step back, her eyes low.

She knew she looked grotesque and she didn't even know where to start on bettering herself and appearance. How could she accept herself when others couldn't. Yet as she thought about it she had made a family with people who accepted her for who she was. Aleo loved her for who she was as did Kiara and Sarian and X'yrin.

She looked back up at Jace. "The Aniwaya war left me broken. A man by the name of Rain Marks attacked me and my exmate and had his goon lash me with a bull whip almost to death. He broke my ankle and left me and Saxif tied up and left for dead. We escaped that night to d'arte. I was physically treated but something broke inside me. Kavi took over, gave me the will to live when Saxif had abandoned me. She was the reason I made it here and she is the reason you were disrespected the first time we met. She thought you were going to hurt me, you seemed to aggressive and angry. I didn't understand why you were so mad at me. Now I understand. Pregnantcy makes you hormonal. I.... should stop talking. I am rambling." She said softly, turning back to Katelyn.

The horse seemed to understand Shiloh's need for calm and rubbed against her softly. Shiloh patted her softly and went to get a brush off the rack to brush Katelyn's grey fur. As she came back Shiloh noticed Jace's scars and wondered how she got them. "You carry your own scars too. How did you get yours? Most of mine were from a fire that took my family. The one on my shoulder was from a rape gone bad. The rest were from my beating. You have overcome what broke you. How....how did you do it?" Shiloh asked softly as she brushed Katelyn

Messages In This Thread