What a burden
Shiloh is around five foot maybe a tad shorter.

Shiloh just shook her head. So this was why Jace didn't like her. She had attacked an innocent and Jace majorly disliked her because of it. Shiloh could understand that. Jace blatantly told her that she wouldn't forgive her and again Shiloh understood where the woman was coming from but was shocked to find out that Jace knew of her history.

"Then you must know that I suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder. The first time we met it was me who shifted. You had scared me and I could feel the power you held over me but Kavi, my other, saw you as someone that might possibly hurt me. See Kavi was the reason I even made it to this pack from d'Arte. She told me that she would find me love and happiness. If you know my history then you know I was beaten and crippled by Rain, my ankle broken to the point where I couldn't walk. Kavi made sure that I could walk again when Saxif had all but abandoned me. She protects me but is slowly leaving me as I grow stronger here in Ichika," she said softly looking down. It was a habit now to lower her gaze when she spoke of Kavi for her eyes changed color when the woman wanted to take over.

Let me talk to her Shiloh. Let me hurt her for you. She keeps hurting your feelings. She claims to not hate you yet you are inferior to her because you are weak minded. She does hate you because you look sickly and are scarred all over. Jace would never understand the trauma you have gone though. Let me end the conversation so you can leave thought Kavi as Shiloh fought her down. I don't need your help right now Kavi. Jace will talk to me and me only she thought back as she went back to brushing Katelyns grey fur.

Shiloh tensed as Jace stared at her with her one yellow eye. It struck fear into her and she brissled some at the weight of the stare before both Jaces eyes looked at her. Shiloh whimpered slightly as Jace's story and Shiloh understood the woman a little more now. No wonder she seemed to strict and cold. She had been hurt almost as bad as Shiloh, if not more. "I am sorry if my questioning has hurt your feelings. It was not my intention to bring up such horrible memories. I never chose to live this life Jace. I was strong and beautiful once. I.... don't want to live this way anymore. Living as a coward, not knowing how to fight for myself or protect the ones I love. I am tired of being looked down on by wolves like you. This life was never my choice but right now Jace I am making the choice to change it," said Shiloh confidently.

Messages In This Thread