What a burden
whooo angry Jace

Dark pupils expanded rapidly inside of her amber and blue eyes as her mind whirled around hurriedly, thoughts and word choices being considered and rejected in fractions of a second befiore she settled upon her choice of speech,
"No." Her voice was whip sharp as it was spoken, although not with much volume. "No, I was not aware of your mental issues." The woman broke her motionless stance now and removed herself away from Shiloh by several paces, resting the pitchfork against the wall, it seemed she would be expected to listen to more of Shiloh's self pitying drama, her work would have to wait. The multi hued wolf dog had seen many acts of horrific atrociousness performed in her life, upon people she knew and people she didn't. The physical scars could heal although on Jace they had chosen to remain visible but the mental effects, the emotional effects, they never left, they never healed, they always bled and tore and ripped in moments such as the one she was experiencing now. Did Shiloh wish to turn this into a fight of which of them had the worse life? It angered her and her tail flicked in barely suppressed agitation, deep offense settled into her bones. If there was any chance of Jace becoming more kind to Shiloh it was now destroyed.

She could feel within her the rage beginning to form and grow violently, twisting and contorting within her like a vine, a poisonous weed to contaminate and control, this was why Jace had tried to keep away from the female that seemed to twist all of her control buttons to the off position. Well she had pushed and pushed and Shiloh would now bear the brunt of the force that was such a prevalent part of Jace's pride and personality, eyes narrowed dangerously as they looked down upon the tiny woman from her nine inches of superior height.

"I never asked for my life." Her voice was barely a hiss, like a snake in the grass, a mere fraction of the loudness it could have portrayed but none if its deadliness forfeited, "I never asked to watch my entire family murdered or to sit and listen to my sister being torn apart, piece by piece. But you do not get what you ask for you get what you are given and you make the best of it." She needed to do something now, before she reached out and struck the smaller woman for her stupidity and foolishness, she was right in her assumption that Shiloh would have never survived within the pack of her birth, she would have been torn to pieces and left to rot, not even to be used as food.

The woman of anger and strength gripped hold of the pitchfork and for the smallest of seconds considered throwing it at the wall to release some frustration but that would be childish of her, instead she opened the door to one of the empty stalls and began to clear out the mess its occupant had left behind, this was her job and she did it well. Even when she was arguing with another person she didn't neglect her duties. Despite her earlier words that Shiloh could stay and that the stables were hers as well Jace now wanted the wolf to leave her presence vehemently, lest she lose herself to her anger and do something regrettable like lunge at her and choke the life out of her, regrettable only by the fact that she would be banished from Ichika no Ho-en's lands.

She was fighting the blackness that threatened to overwhelm her vision, letting it overcome her would completely destroy her earlier thoughts of keeping her rank and pack. It wouldn't even be counted as murder, more like obliteration, there wouldn't be a piece of Shiloh left large enough to bury for bloody smears would be the only remains. Her hands shook slightly as she worked and claws dug deeply into aged wood as she struggled to control the demons within her, the evilness that tried to submerge her. It was clear from her posture and expression that Jace no longer wished to continue conversing with the pregnant woman, as far as she was concerned the conversation was over, dead and buried.

Messages In This Thread