M - purple haze and acid rain dro[p]s.
[html]

No thwap necessary! I might have Powerplayed Barry a little. Sorry...

Omni Cadeaux

From being acknowledged, the russet feya's grin grew wider. His voice was cool, it gave him a slick kind of aura. The scent of fresh marijuana was thick through the air. A pleasing scent indeed, the young coywolf took a deep long breath, inhaling the sweet smell. At the stranger's words, Omni chuckled softly. "It's pretty easy to keep one going...So I don't see why not." Anyway, what remote threat did this man pose to the sorrel hued woman? None at least that she could see. The joint between her lips smoldered into nothing as the duo walked to the diminishing fire. "Shoot!" She cursed under her breath. That was her last bit of pot! Omni would not bother asking the man if she could "borrow" some of his, that would be rude and rather stupid. Why would he want to give his own substance to a stranger? The gentlemanly gesture was unnessessary, but it was nice. Instead of automatically sitting down, the lady peered around the small radius of the firelight for any dry wood to keep the fire going. A few small pieces were found and the fae sat down on the ground by the fire. "This is all I can find...So, I'm Omni Cadeaux." It was a simple introduction, all she could do was state her name really. Ears flattened shyly against her skull, never one for conversation. too bad you're not drunk. Omni's mind taunted her about what happened under intoxication. Now that was different. Louder, boisterous, and forward. Maybe not the best path for this.

Omni was clumsy with her words, so while she asked "So ya live in this garage? Nice place." She flicked her lighter idly, watching the fire flicker and go out, flicker and go out. She must've been a pretty shitty guest not doing anything. Standing up, she stretched her body and went over to where the male stood. "D'you grow this? It's different from mine. A tan hand reached into the satchel and managed to get some tiny dried leaves on the fingertips. "Smells just a tidge different..." Brushing the small amount of leaves off the tips of her thin fingers, she sat back down, watching the stranger with interest.

<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread