M - purple haze and acid rain dro[p]s.
[html]
W/e, sometimes powerplay just makes things easier XD I did it again |: Again, just poke me if you want anything changed XD;

She seemed a little uneasy — awkward perhaps — but he didn't acknowledge it. Making guests feel comfortable was part of his job. Luckily, he was used to playing host. As she introduced herself he offered a warm smile in exchange and gently took her paw in a cordial handshake. With his calloused hand beneath hers, he held her honey-coloured paw loosely such that she could pull away at will. Barry; pleasure's all mine, he said before relinquishing his light grasp. While he appreciated her efforts, as evinced by a slow, friendly wag of his tail, he waved his hand dismissively. Nah, have a seat... make yourself at home. I'll take care of all this.

The wolf stooped to place his things on the ground, then perked up as he remembered something. Tossed over a rung of the ladder leading up to the roof was a blanket, which he fetched and laid out next to the fire pit for her to sit on. Yeah; I've got maybe half a dozen acres here, he explained as he collected all of the dishes scattered about and consolidated them into a neatish pile out of the way somewhere. On his way back, he grabbed a few pieces of firewood from a pile around the corner. Squatting down next to the smouldering embers, he tossed the logs on top and the smaller tinder she'd found against them. As he prodded at the red-hot coals to give them a breath a fresh air, they came back to life. He watched the flames lap at the new fuel, then sat back as the wood ignited.

Barry propped the plank in his lap and began to break up the buds into manageable pieces. His ebony ears flicked slightly as she inquired about the strain. Oh yeah; indoor special right here. Grown in the greenhouse just over there, he said, pointing off in its direction with a flick of his dark muzzle. As meticulously as he maintained his outdoor crop, the moderate, climate-controlled conditions inside the growhouse always produced a more potent product. Consequentially, it was more expensive — but he was all about free samples. Got plenty of outdoor bud, too, but give this a try, eh? he tempted, winking as he finished sealing off the joint.

With that, he popped it in his mouth, retrieved a lighter from his pocket, and lit it in one smooth motion. He drew in several puffs to get it going and passed it off. Anyway, looks like you got here just in time, he remarked with a laugh, referencing the few pitiful leaves and specks of dust in the bottom of her satchel. Came to the right place if you're looking to restock, he added. How much are you looking for?

Barrett
<style>
.barry-walls p {padding:8px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;font-size:11px; }
.barry-walls p:first-letter {font-size:18px;font-weight:normal;font-family: verdana, sans-serif;}
.barry-walls b {color:#FFD800; font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;quotes:'“' '”';}
.barry-walls b:before{content:open-quote;}
.barry-walls b:after{content:close-quote;}
.barry-walls {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; color:#E49001; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... /walls.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.barry-walls-ext{background-color:#333333; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;margin:bottom:20px;}
.barry-walls .ooc {padding:0px; margin-right:20px;margin-left:20px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;border-bottom:1px dotted #111111; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#444444;line-height:12px;}
.barry-walls .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted #3A0A00;}
.barry-walls-name{text-align:right;font-size:32px;font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive;color:#000000;margin-right:20px;font-weight:bold;margin-top:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread