M - purple haze and acid rain dro[p]s.
[html]

Powerplay Om as much as you want, I don't mind. I'm having trouble making her flirt with Barry.Bwah whenever I try she comes across sounding like a creep.< And I think I power played Barry. I can change it if ya want it gone. Shortish post...

Omni Cadeaux

Taking her hand, the man; Barry shook it lightly in a greeting manner. Omni didn't pull away though, it was nice to be greeted in such a way. The woman let the the mottled man pull away as he set off to find more supplies to make the campfire much more comfortable. As he set down the blanket, the young coywolf smiled. "Thanks...It is very comfortable." She felt like laying down, but where would Barry sit? He seems happy that she had acknowledged his strain. "Well anyway, it seems very complex. Must've taken a while to grow." Her head tilted to the side as she watched him roll a joint. Her tail thumped the ground appreciatively as he offered Omni a try. At first she thought she could roll her own, but after the sorrel and obsidian man took a few puffs, a light hand reached out, tentatively for the joint. "May I?" He passed it and she brought it to her own lips. The effect was instant, swirling colors and patterns appeared in her field of vision, a slightly different effect that that of her own. "So...smooth." Now the multihued woman felt relaxed, almost subdued but not quite. How much did she want? Well enough to smoke for a few days. But then there was the problem of payment. "I don't think I have anything to pay you...What do you need?" Back at her apartment she had plenty of things, not really possessions but simple finds. Most were like knives and daggers and Bary didn't strike her as the fighting type. This pot probably fetched a high price for its splendor. The auburn furred woman sighed and tried to sort out things within her mind. The colors were speaking but Omni couldn't hear them. This was surely a potent strain. "So...been here a while?" A honey tipped tail brushed against the blanket. She could come to enjoy Barry's company very easily. The agreeable type he was.

<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread