M - purple haze and acid rain dro[p]s.
[html]

<3 it's alright. Barry pretty much has her anyway. Oh yeah...We can have them go at it a little but maybe fade to black. I want to get my second character up and running, but I don't have a good enough post count... DX

Omni Cadeaux

Barrett's good nature was intoxicating, and it made the female laugh as he impeccably spoke her language but quickly retorted for her not to answer. Explaining more about her home back west. "Well, not too too far but it did take a while to end up here." The gold splashed female moved closer as Barry motioned for her to sit in his lap, seeing no problem with it, soon enough the female was in his lap comfortably. The joint was dwindled down to ash, and she felt large hands on her waist. The touch was her undoing, Omni wrapped a tan gloved arm around his neck, hand resting lightly on his opposite shoulder. It was like they had shaken hands on the deal of arranging payment, and sadly the female felt no guilt that she was selling her body for substances. Bringing her muzzle towards his, she offered a canine kiss to his maw, one hand gently cradling the side of his head. Drawing back slowly, vivid blue eyes flickering to his obsidian visage for a reaction. Her own face  showed held back desire, whenever he was ready she could start her administrations, meanwhile a clawed finger toyed at the button of his pants, not quite popping it out of its place but nonetheless teasing. Omni said quietly, "This is what you'd like? For me to...Pay you this way right? I Wouldn't want to get off easy at your expense." 

table by Bria
<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread