M - purple haze and acid rain dro[p]s.
[html]slight powerplay...shout at me if you want it changed...You can fade to black on your reply if ya want

The fire flicked weakly beside the duo, the small flames casting a dull amber radiance over both the pelts of the two canines. It was a beautiful night indeed, good pot, good company, and just generally a great setting. A large hand trailed slowly from her curves to her inner leg, such an intimate show so powerful to the russet woman. The growing bulge in his pants was a signal, a hand flickered to the button, popping it out from its place willing Barrett to slip off the clothing. Azure gazers caught sight of the rigid flesh that reacted to her every touch. A low chuckle escaped her throat as the multihued man said he'd make this enjoyable and nice for her. "I thought it was me to make you feel good...I'm the customer right?" Her tongue slipped from her lips and caught the side of his face, letting them trail down his neck to the broad of the man's chest. She moved his wandering hand with a delicate palm closer to her, taking just a bit of control over this situation. It may become a game of "who's better", and not that the loner woman minded. She pressed back on his chest, a gentle reminder for him to back down.
[/html]
Cough cough...Omni is a sicko...

Messages In This Thread