M - purple haze and acid rain dro[p]s.
[html]
Sorry about the fail wait and short reply D: I think I'm even worse at ending threads than I am starting them >_> But this has been a lot of fun >Big Grin

She undid his pants button with ease and moved so he could wriggle free. He kicked the worn shorts off to one side and only checked they didn't wind up in the fire as an afterthought. His hat was also discarded — warmth was the least of his concerns as Omni repositioned herself, straddling his lap and hovering tantalisingly close to his exposed member. Her words elicited naught but a devious grin, but when she redirected his teasing caresses he did not fight it. She raised a good point and he liked where things were going — so when she shoved him playfully onto his back, he surrendered. Whether she fucked him or he fucked her was irrelevant — in the end, they'd both get what they wanted. And even in this prone position, he still had a few tricks up his sleeve. She would discover them over the course of the night, just as he would discover himself alone in the morning. Most of the details after he paid her would be lost to the bottle, but the first half of the night would be remembered fondly for quite some time.

Barrett
<style>
.barry-walls p {padding:8px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;font-size:11px; }
.barry-walls p:first-letter {font-size:18px;font-weight:normal;font-family: verdana, sans-serif;}
.barry-walls b {color:#FFD800; font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;quotes:'“' '”';}
.barry-walls b:before{content:open-quote;}
.barry-walls b:after{content:close-quote;}
.barry-walls {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; color:#E49001; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... /walls.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.barry-walls-ext{background-color:#333333; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;margin:bottom:20px;}
.barry-walls .ooc {padding:0px; margin-right:20px;margin-left:20px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;border-bottom:1px dotted #111111; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#444444;line-height:12px;}
.barry-walls .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted #3A0A00;}
.barry-walls-name{text-align:right;font-size:32px;font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive;color:#000000;margin-right:20px;font-weight:bold;margin-top:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread