Skyward Branches
Short Powerplay of both of you guys, sorry for it. I can change it if you want![html]

Sam shook her head and playfully nipped at Rain's ear. An impish yet teasing grin crossed her maw. "You want me to take them off?" She didn't mean to suggest anything sexual at all, but at least the joke worked. "So my love, what are we going to do today?" She grabbed his arm and pulled him to her, she could gaze up and study his eyes. Today seemed to make her especially happy for an unknown reason.  She herself wanted to explore the caves, a dark grey tail waved almost enthusiastically as Quintus wanted to be picked up. "You want to come along with us sweetie?" With that, the ivory female scooped up Lux and placed a soft kiss on the tip of the tiny female's nose. Eyes glanced at the torches from the wall, emitting an amber luminance. The fuel was running low and soon enough Sam would have to put more animal fat into the burner. She gently pulled Rain outside of the den, watching the kids scamper out with them. Quinn pulled at the cuffs of his mother's jeans, growling softly. It was strange to watch her own children, Quinn had so much energy and Lux was fiercely protective of her brother. Her heart was gripped with a motherly love so strong. Movement nearby caught her eye and a female stood there. A low and instinctual growl softly tore from her throat, it wasn't anything personal but this was just protecting her children. Gathering herself, the Furcas smoothed her hair and returned to the elegant formality she usually had. "Oh. Who are you?" Her original intention was never to growl, but some of those feral urges just could not be ignored. Sam felt Rain beside her, she noticed a faint look of recognition in his eyes. what? Samantha's mind buzzed with curiosity, she had never met the obsidian femme before and she certainly smelled of Anathema. She dipped her muzzle in greeting. Quinn sensed something strange and scampered back to the den, motioning with his russet tipped muzzle for Lux to follow.

Sam leaned into Rain's side, her tail waved anxiously. The woman was never one that was good at meeting strangers. "I'm Samantha. This is my mate, Rain." A friendly smile was spread across her snowy face, she never meant anything harmful, or even snarky towards this female. But something was strange, maybe the two had already met before. Either way time will tell.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread