One that Understands
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa had taken to her steed's back again. The pied gelding had seemed hesitant to venture outside, the weather was bitter and nipped at all of his extremities. Though in the end he was convinced, they set off with Odessa's thick stag cloak wrapped around her shoulders and another specially made riding rug drapped across where she sat. This one was made of a thick bear skin she traded for and later hemmed and tidied up. The wind blew a little fiercer and due to such conditions, Odessa was forced to adorn the gelding in his bridle, as he was more inclined to fright in harsher weather. It was better to be safe than sorry.

Odessa and the painted gelding had been riding for some time. A few hours, perhaps? When they heard a howl. It was not that of a wolves, nor a coyotes. It was doggish, but still, even though Odessa's words sounded harsh and critical, it was a pleasing sound. Kicking Keshi into a gentle trot she approached. Remembering that this was Salsola's business, 'Greetings', Odessa put on a stoic face, 'What business do you have here?' she questioned, her orderly words stark in contrast to her gentle voice.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread