One that Understands
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy grinned at the stranger's brisk words. Much like herself, the voice was deceptively soft, inviting one's trust and protection. She was pleased that they'd get straight down to business. There would be no dancing around, full of false niceties. Yes, this pack appeared to be just what she wanted. Cold, businesslike, and ruthless.

I have come to do business. I heard about you while traveling. I thought our interaction would be mutually beneficial. Her words were sugary sweet. Any who listened would be pulled into her web, wanting to agree with her. It was all one could do to stand against her. Only those who had dealt with charismatics before would know what was happening, and the reason for wanting to agree with her. Those helpless canines who hadn't became her slaves, worshiping at her voice.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread