One that Understands
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

So the girl was open to her offer. Amy smiled softly, her ears held erect. I need exotic items that people will pay lots for. I need herbs of poison and healing. I need livestock for those who would request it, and items of beauty for those weak in vanity. Her words were melodious, flowing without pause. Hadley flinched at the words, feeling the heated intent behind it. Amy was not one to take things she couldn't use herself. The jewelry and the like would be worn according to her mood, and the livestock would be used to keep her fed on days when the food ran low. After all, Amy was no lowly hunter.

Food that stores well would be welcome as well. I spend many days on the road without rest, unable to hunt. The need to eat doesn't go away though. Amy's eyes twinkled as if she was sharing a great joke with the girl. Her coldness didn't allow her to laugh with a stranger, her words twisted into a hard mock of the world around her.

Having made her wishes known Amy shrugged her shoulders. She could go without many of the items she asked for, but it was out there. It was the things that Amy was willing to trade for. If offered without a price Amy would take it as well, believing it to be but her dues. The chances of that happening here were small though. What is it that the lady of Salsola needs? What can I give you, in exchange for these paltry items?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread