One that Understands
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.odessOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Odessatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.odessTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.odessSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffd119; margin:40px 5px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.odessInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#ffd119; font-weight:bolder;}
.odessInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.odessInput b {color:#ffd119;}
.odessInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.odessInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.odessInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.odessSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffec4e;}
p.odess-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

All my life I've stumbled in the dark
Reaching out but finding only air

WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

’I don’t have livestock to trade, apart from some young snow shoe hares. But I may be able to help you with those herbs’ she considered for a second, they only herbs she would happily part with were the common ones but even so they were prepare perfectly which is better than what was offered in the wild. The rabbits were a decent trade to. Semi tame youngsters, large enough to harvest their meat and fur yet small enough to raise as companions. Items of beauty. Well that was easy enough; while she didn’t have any jewels of her own she was willing to part with, she knew where these items lay and could easily trade for them. ’I can get jewels also. Granted it may take a few days’.

’I have dried rabbit and many edible herbs to go with them’ Odessa said, gazing to the sky. She considered what she needed, ’Another horse. Something large, a draft perhaps?’ she said almost automatically. ’And a cart’ another one wouldn’t hurt. ’And furs. The more exotic the better’. Her words were spoken more as demands, far from her usual persona but then again she needed to be fierce when dealing with strangers.

Just like fireflies in the night
Dancing without light
Just like fireflies in the night
Lost and blind without a guide

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread