One that Understands
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy didn't have much in the way of exotic furs on her right now, though she supposed a couple otter pelts would do in the meantime. I can get those. I'll return in a week's time. First though, may I receive the rabbits? I'll receive the rest of my payment when I return. Amy wasn't threatened by the demands, picking up on the naturally submissive nature underneath. Amy didn't feel a great need to pressure that true self into coming out, believing that the girl would automatically fall into line when confronted with someone who was clearly more powerful. Belonging to a pack or not didn't matter to Amy in terms of respect. She simply expected it, no matter what the circumstances. Not receiving it could be painful for the insulting member.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread