One that Understands
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.odessOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Odessatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.odessTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.odessSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffd119; margin:40px 5px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.odessInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#ffd119; font-weight:bolder;}
.odessInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.odessInput b {color:#ffd119;}
.odessInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.odessInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.odessInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.odessSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffec4e;}
p.odess-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

All my life I've stumbled in the dark
Reaching out but finding only air

WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

She nodded sternly, agreeing hesitantly to her conditions. While she was hesitant to hand them over in the event that she was untrustworthy it was only a few rabbits. And after all their breeding was efficient. 'How many do you need?' she asked, she would head back to Salsola, do her chores and then come back in the afternoon with the small mammals. Odessa wouldn't hurry, she take her time. After all she had allowed the trade to move on further, she controlled it. And if this woman crossed her she'd have Larkspur on her back, or Salvia. The green eyed tiger was certainly ferocious. 'I'll come back this afternoon with the rabbits' she said flatly. 'I've got other things to do before then'.

She turned slightly away from the stranger, giving her a hard stare to make sure she wasn't being double crossed. She knew the horrors of the world, Eris had taught her. Though she woman had far from instilled fear in her mind. But caution and interest were hard at work in her still fresh mind.

Just like fireflies in the night
Dancing without light
Just like fireflies in the night
Lost and blind without a guide

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread