One that Understands
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

The submissive wolf agreed to Amy's terms, just like she had expected. Smiling coldly Amy responded to her question. Six of them would be quite nice. Males and females. Amy wouldn't be cheated by being given all males or all females. If she planned on making a good stock from the rabbits she would need both genders. The older males might be used for fur or meat, while the females could be kept after being bred. That way Amy didn't have to worry about her stock running out, and her control grew.

Amy had no problems with waiting until the afternoon. She had no particular place to go, and the female had agreed to give her payment in advance. If you don't return by the time the sun begins to set, the deal is off. Even in circumstances like this, Amy considered herself in control. I'm afraid I can't wait longer than that or I won't be able to get your horse within the week. It was a lie, but one that would serve her well. Patiently Amy turned to her wagon, pulling furs out to lay upon while she waited for the wolf's return. She had no fear of being betrayed. Amy was powerful enough to be able to handle it, and teach the one who tried so a lesson they wouldn't forget.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread