One that Understands
[html]
OOC comments here.

Odessa frowned, 'They will be young then' she wouldn't let the adult breeding stock go so easily and even though they were Salsola's, Odessa still felt that a few would not be missed. This woman obviously thought she was in control, but Odessa had family behind her, a backup of some sorts and if she was wronged in any way she'd have them on her tail faster than she could blink. 'And if you're not here when I arrive, likewise' she quipped. She sense the woman was lying but she didn't question it as it was trivial.

She would have preferred it to hand over the herbs first, but she chose to go the way the stranger chose. Turning around she wandered off to her home and to the village to find the livestock. She'd be back she knew that.

Hours past and as the sun began to lower in the sky, Odessa approached the borders. The rabbits were in a large bag that hung from Odessa's shoulder, though they didn't weight much. They were only young, a while off from adulthood. 'I have the hares' she said flatly.

Word Count: 000
table by raze, template by revo. <3
<style type="text/css">
.SecodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/s7TRm.png') #cfeafb no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.SecodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:georgia;}
.SecodesInput {padding:10px; margin:5px; border:1px dashed #000; background:#fff; color:#5d513c; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.SecodesInput b {color:#f5d909; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.SecodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:georgia;}
.SecodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#f5d909; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread