New Love
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#90d9ff;} .Leon01 i {color:#6B6B79;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#A7A7A7;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/s ... _timg1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Leon could tell he was beginning to get to the young girl with his flirting, but he didn't push it or get perverted or anything. He was staying on a steady line of sweeping her off her feet and could only grin at the sound she emitted at his suave wink. She was good at stroking his ego as he was making her uncomfortable; she'd obviously not had this kind of attention before. God knows why, she was a gorgeous, precious little thing with a sweet personality. He was surprised she wasn't being courted, actually. She wiped her mouth and then began heading toward the deer and Leon took his hand from his pocket and followed her easily.

He was comforted by the fact that she was pretty, feminine, cute and was shorter than him. He might not have been so attracted to her(shallowly, of course) had she been taller than him. She lead him to an opening where snow covered the ground and there was a small herd of deer grazing on the grass below the snow; both of them stuck out badly, but Leon blended perfectly with the shadows the trees and bushes cast. "You can. Circle around behind the herd and drive 'em toward me. Once I grab one y'can help me kill it." He was salivating at the thought already and licked his lips, his eyes looking toward the deer with a hungry, predatory look. "Can y'do that, hon?" he looked back at her with a charming, encouraging smirk. He had faith; this would be a good hunting lesson for the both of them.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread