New Love
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The brute let out a little chuckle at her before giving a shrug of his broad shoulders. "Trouble isn't a word he even knows, yet." Trigger didn't get into trouble nor has he really seen it. He was a lucky pup and Leon was more than proud to be his brother and take care of him, and he was so glad he didn't leave the innocent boy back home. Good God was he glad of that. Terra moved over and the grayscale wolf grabbed the two front legs of the carcass and gave a nod to her consent to meet Trigger; he easily lead her through the forest until they finally reached the den he shared with his brother, where the brown-and-cream youngster was waiting. He smelled the deer's blood before they were even close, so by the time the two came into view, his tail was wagging so furiously it swung his rump from side to side. He yipped and barked as he ran over, licking and lapping and kissing at Leon's face before turning his bright hazel eyes to his brother's new friend, giving her a happy, playful grin.

"Hi! Did you help my brother catch this?" he said tilting his head to the left, his large ears flopping to that side. "Yeah. This is Terra. She's gonna be our friend," Leon paused for a moment, glancing to the pretty young thing, "I hope. I mean, if y'want." He shrugged again, hoping he wasn't shoving friendship on her if she didn't want it. So far he thought he was assuming correctly; she remained friendly and sweet, and he took that as her willingness to be friends. "This is where we live right now... s'not much, but it's home, fer now." Leon slipped away into the bushes that hid the den and came back out with the moose pelt Mars gave them. He diligently wrapped it around Trigger as the boy dug eagerly into the venison while still observantly and politely watching their guest. "Y'can stay for a while if y'want, too." Leon gave her another friendly wink, insinuating something obviously on the perverted side, even though that in itself wasn't obvious.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread