New Love
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The two males watched as the young girl seemed to gain an air of confidence, what Leon suspected was close to the way she normally acted when she wasn't being flirted with by a hot stud such as himself. "Troublemaker," he said with a slight tone of disbelief. Surely she was exaggerating; she seemed too awfully sweet and somewhat timid for that to be true. He gave a little shrug, crossing his arms as Trigger finished up eating, his belly full and much rounder than it was before Leon and his friend got here. "Is it nice there, Terra?" he asked with big eyes, sitting down and looking up at her. Trigger had the idea that packs were these really cool, awesome, adventure-filled places with cool, strong brave folk who lived there. Like a wolf's version of a fairy tale. The two brothers had only heard stories of the distant packs and wolves living on the edges of society, living in the wilderness.

Leon looked to her expectantly, eager to hear her answer. Maybe she'd elaborate more than simply answering whether it was nice there and give the one and a half naive males a good idea of what pack life was like. They needed to find a place to live and now was as good a time as any to get some intel on one of the local packs. Mars had pointed out there were like, a million packs in these lands. They had plenty of places to choose from and they'd no doubt find the perfect fit for them once Leon looked into gathering more information. "How much do y'know 'bout the other packs?" he added curiously, wondering if she knew anything helpful so he didn't have to find one person from each of the million packs here to ask about their home.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread