New Love
[html]

OOC table change

She grinned. It's more than just nice. Swinging her head back to Leon Terra nodded her head. I know a fair bit about the different packs. I know which ones to avoid, for sure. The only reason why Terra knew which places were bad to visit was because she'd gone and caused trouble there. In her mighty opinion any pack that couldn't take her sense of humor were bad places to go. After all, she'd only messed with them a little. It hadn't even been anything serious.

Terra lit up as she began to describe her pack. Everyone's very relaxed, and open to new people. They can make all kinds of cool things there, and you don't need to fear about there not being enough food or it getting too cold. We have these human buildings full of old stuff that we can play with, and I've found all kinds of hidden passages. You can move across the pack lands without being spotted by anybody! That was a slight exaggeration. While Terra did know a lot of hidden paths, there were sections she was yet to explore and bare sections where you had to enter the open.

They're really forgiving too. I've met someone who was changed into a luperci, and had a bad past. He's all scarred up. There's also this dog who's got this light feathery fur. She can juggle knives. There's even puppies! The last part was really important in her mind. After all, it was a sign of peace and prosperity if puppies were alive and well.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread