New Love
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Terra sure did think very highly of her pack. He wouldn't have expected anything less, really... he figured those in a pack would adore said pack, but he was completely naive to just about everything about them and the fact that people could be in a pack and not like it for whatever reason. "Might wanna clue us in on th'ones t'avoid, hon," he said giving her a little smirk and a flick of a dark ear, casually standing with his fingers in his pockets. Trigger gave a little nod, nervous about those packs. He hadn't even considered there would be bad packs around. The two then sat quietly to listen to her share about her pack; it sounded very nice, but Leon wasn't willing to jump into the first place that sounded nice, even if it had a old town with buildings and stuff that would make their lives more comfortable than they were living in the wild. Maybe the other packs had towns and buildings within their lands, or he could find a place where he could build a little place for them or something.

"Thanks fer sharin'. It sounds like a nice place an' I'll take it into consideration after I scope out th'other places." He dipped his muzzle appreciatively to her and Trigger got up and bumped her leg with his nose. "So you're gonna stay, right? Do you wanna play?" His tail wagged furiously at the thought of play and Leon grinned before he corrected it into a happy smirk in front of their guest. "Dunno if yer up fer any roughhousin'," he said with a little shrug and Trigger gave Terra his most charming "pretty please" face. It didn't matter if she was a girl, she was fair game to play with, he just hoped she said yes, to playing and confirming that she was indeed going to stay with them for a while. They had enough food for her, and a couple warm blankets to sleep under in their somewhat spacious den.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread