New Love
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Lovely. So there were two packs around that they needed to be weary of. He was much more concerned with how Inferni sounded. The coyotes back home were bastards and constantly harassed the wolves living in the desert, constantly stealing food from them and such... the older Hughes didn't like coyotes, coydogs or anything that had more coyote in their blood than wolf. Because, as the girl proved, they tended to be fucking insane. There was just something wrong with coyote genetics or something. He gave an understanding nod, and so did Trigger, but the younger boy wasn't worried about those packs. He knew Leon would take care of him and keep him safe from any insane natives.

He allowed the subject to shift fully to Trigger and his new playmate, and he gave a little chuckle at her. "Nah, jus' don't find many chickies who mind roughousin' is all." He stood back and simply watched the two, although he was feeling a tad protective. Of course he wanted Trigger to win, but he boy just wanted to play and it didn't matter who ended up besting the other in this little match. He met Terra's tackle by rearing up on his hind legs and attempting to wrap his front legs around her neck, but she slipped away. As quick as she was, he was too; he bounded forward after her, letting out playful, happy yips and barks as he nipped at her and flung large paws her way before throwing himself toward her to rear up onto her shoulder.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread