New Love
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Either I'm stupid and didn't pay attention or.. does she look more wolfish? That whole rant about coyotes was totally random and not preplanned, so... xD

Leon just grew up in a different way. The wolves living around his family weren't like the ones in packs and such and the ones that were lived on the edges of that society. There was no need to practice roughhousing and dominance; for the Hughes, though, that came naturally due to the mean genetics of the Hughes family line. Trigger took more after his mother's side, and some of the more gentler Hughes, but that was an oddity for a male of the family. Trigger was a mean roughhouser, though; he'd managed to best Leon from time to time, and not when he was letting him.

When Terra flopped over onto the ground and kicked her legs in the air. He didn't move to pin her since she was already on the ground, but he did plan on attacking her: he moved forward and lapped at her face, gently placing a paw on her chest before nipping and tugging softly at her cheek fur. This girl was really fun, and Trig wanted her to stay longer than however long she was planning to begin with. But he'd enjoy the time he had with her now. Leon watched the two with a growing smile on his face, sincerely happy to see his brother having fun with their new friend.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread