New Love
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: ... oh. Well I'm come up with some excuse as to why Leon likes her so much, then xD

Trigger let out a surprised yelp when he was flipped and pinned under the girl, but immediately started laughing afterward. He rolled over and jumped to his large puppy paws and bowed at her, wagging his tail in the air, but she was already off toward Leon and attempting to drag him into the roughhouse romp. Leon hadn't been paying attention, so when he looked back toward the play, he saw the larger female flying toward him. All he was able to do was reach out to catch her before he went down to the ground with her on top of him. He grunted, looking at her with surprise in his silvers eyes, and he wasn't all too willing and eager to wrestle her.

He lifted a knee and pressed it to her side and tried to push her off with another grunt, but by this time he was at least smirking. Trig came up from the side he was pushing her from and jumped onto her, originally trying to help Leon, but the boy ended up just tackling the both of them and causing his older brother to groan gruffly from the added weight of his larger younger brother on top of him too. He said nothing and placed both of his hands onto Terra's chest to push her back off of him, laughing. He often wrestled with Trigger, but it was a delightful treat to do it with someone else for once.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread