New Love
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Leon couldn't help but chuckle deeply, tickled by her affectionate way of play. He might look like a huge hardass, but he loved physical contact and cuddling, so even Terra's friendly gestures were hugely appreciated by the older Hughes boy. He likely enjoyed contact so much because of how deprived he was of it growing up, and part of the reason why he was so close to Trigger. He made a mental note to self about Terra's willingness to play and be sweet. Leon would likely initiate such actions later on. Before she was shoved off, he licked her cheek and Trigger made a kissy sound at the two of them before laughing.

She wasn't even off for long; when Leon tried to sit up, she pounced on him again and forced him to lay back. He laughed and chuckled and made struggling grunts at her as he tried to get her off. He only growled playfully at her words, taking his chance to pin her when she went after Trigger. Trig nipped at her chin as Leon sat up and got onto his knees before lunging toward her, wrapping his arms around her upper body and taking both of them to the ground. The tawny younger male reared up onto Leon's side to help him hold her down and the gray male smirked cockily at her as he held her down by her shoulders. Instead of bragging that he and Trigger won this battle, he leaned forward and placed a kiss on her cheek and then rubbed his own cheek against hers in a sweet, flirting gesture.

Trigger teasingly went "Ooooh!" and Leon gently shoved him off when he leaned back away from Terra's face. He then stood up and held out a hand for her to take so he could help her up, his curled tail wagging hard behind him and a smile replacing the smirk that was on his face. The coywolf made these two boys happier than they'd been in months, and for that, both would try to do the same and they'd always be there for her if she needed anything. She had two new friends for life.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread