New Love
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: I love this thread and Terra ;u; <3

The game was over and Leon felt very good. He didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable at all, and for the moment, didn't seem to notice he'd caused Terra more discomfort. She was going to have to get used to his flirting, even though by now, it was totally harmless despite being a clear sign that he was attracted to her and found her cute in both body and personality. She deflected any potential subject on his sweet kiss and actions toward her by demanding dinner for compensation for losing and he gave a little friendly shrug. "Fresh dinner or leftovers?" he asked with a tilt of a brow, giving her a curious look.

Trigger laughed at the two, but he could see Terra was uncomfortable, and he could only assume it was because Leon was such a suave charmer. He said nothing though and didn't tease her or Leon anymore. He panted lightly, his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth as he sat down and looked curiously between the two older wolves. Leon placed his hands on his hips, looking to the coywolf expectantly, but still with a friendly smile on his normally guarded, stoic or smirking face.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread