New Love
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Sorry for the wait-- I'm gonna fade this thread here and we can have a new one whenever you like. Gonna pm you about our next Amy/Leon thread, too!

Leon chuckled and shrugged at Terra when she demanded a fresh meal for basically losing. He didn't mind, though; she could've asked him to hunt her something fresh if she won and he would've done it for her. "Aight," he said when she ruffled Trigger's head. The boy responded with a happy wuff that turned into a confused whine half way through it at the aspect of being eaten. He bumped into her leg before running around her, stopping behind her and play-bowing with his tail wagging in the air.

The older boy laughed a bit at his brother's antics. "Nah. I've tried, he's too chewy." He made a face as if he was disgusted and Trig growled playfully in return. "I'll be right back, then." He plucked one of the daggers from his belt and disappeared into the brush; once he found a hare, he stalked it, making sure he wasn't spotted before he had a chance to grab it. He aimed his dagger and chucked it at the unsuspecting critter, hitting it square in the back. He pounced on it and quickly killed it before wandering back to his den, where Trigger was chatting away with their new friend. He offered Terra the hare and wiped his dagger clean before sheathing it. "Enjoy," he said smirking cockily.

As Leon had asked, Terra stayed over at the Hughes den for a while; things settled down and the three ended up just talking and getting to know each other. Leon decided even more than he really adored Terra and his flirting hadn't stopped yet. They stayed and hung out for the rest of the day and late into the night; when morning came, Terra headed home, leaving the two boys feeling rather happy and confident in their new friendship with the pretty young coywolf. Leon made a note to self to find her again so they could talk more soon.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread