[M] The Cobra and the Viper
[html]

Word Count :: 332 OOC

She arrived and he stiffened, she was a succubus descending towards him, crimson eyes full of power. He feared her in that instant, but it passed quickly. She smiled and he could see behind it, it was the smile of a crocodile, but he returned in, in a half sneer half sly grin as per his usual. She was an exquisite creature indeed, feminine and strong, and he wondered what male dared tame her to mate, or if like the praying mantis she devoured her lover’s head while copulating. Yes, forgive me if I disturbed you. I am Helotes Lykoi, son of Kaena’s first son Kerberos and current Hastati to our great clan. I have come to you, master Triarii, to prove myself as a worthy warrior of Inferni. The words were sharo like daggers and to the point, somehow he felt this formality was the best option with her.

Now that they were face to face he had a chance to size her up properly; she was lithe and muscular, her dark hair framing her sharp features, her fur smooth as honey. She was quite entrancing, but she put forth an air of a killer. The Lykoi tattoo was emblazoned upon her breast and Helotes nearly moved to touch the twin marking on his shoulder; she was a Lykoi through and through, there was no denying; some of his other cousins had heritage that was harder to discern.

He looked her square in the face but lowered his ears and tail, showing respect to her dominant position; it was her approval he sought and he would do whatever was needed to gain it. He lifted the staff from his side and drove it swiftly into the ground in front of him with force, the muscles of his chest and arms pronounced. He realized he was peacocking, but it could not be avoided; she must see his loyalty to Inferni in every move he made; she was the path to Ezekiel’s grace.

Image courtesy of filtran; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_HL2 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_HL2 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_HL2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#9d9584; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_HL2 {background-color:#484237; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1a15; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1232/71515529.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #141313; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_HL2-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
.K22911_HL2 p b:before {content: open-quote; }
.K22911_HL2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread